Important Information for our Vancouver Campus
IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU SHOULD CONSIDER BEFORE ENROLLING
Instruction days for morning and evening classes are as follows:
Morning sessions are from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm Tuesday – Friday
Evening sessions are from 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm Monday – Thursday
Minimum required attendance is 85% overall
Minimum grades must be at least 75% average in each subject with an overall GPA of 75%
Persons enrolling in the Bodymechanics School should be aware of the following additional requirements:
- Attendance at one weekend event is required– date and event to be determined for each class. Often this is an entire school event and is overseen by an instructor. Other events come up, but they are voluntary.
- A current class schedule for the entire year is posted in the classroom. Due to scheduling constraints, modifications may become necessary. We make every effort to limit modifications, yet things like weather make this often out of our control.
- Student safety is of utmost importance. If it is unsafe to travel to school due to weather related restrictions, please stay home. The school follows the Vancouver School District closure as posted.
- Student tuition covers the cost of normal instruction and program administration, only. Absences, unsatisfactory academic performance and disciplinary actions create additional administrative costs, which will be passed on to the student in the form of Administrative Fees. These fees are detailed in the appropriate sections of the student handbook.
- We are unable to assist with job placement upon graduation from our program. However, our program is so successful that we often have chiropractors and clinics in the area calling us and asking us to tell our students about open positions they have. These requests are posted in the classroom and students are encouraged to contact these people as soon as possible. Additionally, job postings are shared with graduates on our Facebook page, and via e-mail.
- We expect our students to come to class prepared for the days activities, and dressed appropriately and rested. This prevents distractions to fellow classmates.
- We maintain a no tank top rule during class hours. We are entering into a profession where we are judged by our professional appearance and there are some clothing styles that make it difficult to be viewed as a professional.