IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU SHOULD CONSIDER BEFORE ENROLLING
- Instruction days for morning and evening classes are as follows:
- Morning sessions are from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm Tuesday – Friday
- Evening sessions are from 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm Monday – Thursday
- Weekend sessions are from 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Saturday & Sunday, 2-3 weekends per month
- Minimum required attendance is 85% overall
- Minimum grades must be at least 75% average in each subject with an overall GPA of 75%
- Persons enrolling in the Bodymechanics School should be aware of the following additional requirements:
- Attendance at one or two weekend events – date and event to be determined for each class
- A current class schedule for the entire year is posted in the classroom. Due to scheduling constraints, modifications may become necessary.
- Student tuition covers the cost of normal instruction and program administration, only. Absences, unsatisfactory academic performance and disciplinary actions create additional administrative costs, which will be passed on to the student in the form of Administrative Fees. These fees are detailed in the appropriate sections of the student handbook.
- We are unable to assist with job placement upon graduation from our program. However, our program is so successful that we often have chiropractors and clinics in the area calling us and asking us to tell our students about open positions they have. These requests are posted in the classroom as well as our private school social media pages and students are encouraged to contact these people as soon as possible.
- We expect our students to come to class prepared for the days activities, and dressed appropriately and rested. This prevents distractions to fellow classmates.