NEW Santa Fe massage school OPEN and enrolling students.
Download our school brochure here
Curriculum - 788 total program hours
- Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology – Includes a tour of the body, chemistry, cells and covers
in-depth all the systems of the body.
- Kinesiology – Includes muscle identification and understanding: origin, insertion and action,
bones, ligaments, tendons, joints and more. Instruction includes book, drawing, video,
palpation and clay.
- Massage Theory & Practice – Includes the history of massage, self-care, postural analysis, basic, advanced and deep tissue techniques, other specialized techniques and specific specialized Bodymechanics injury treatment that are the hallmark of our program are emphasized. Students will learn about pathologies affecting massage.
- Clinical Business, Ethics & Communications – Includes knowledge of boundaries, ethics, office skills, marketing, billing, law and finance. Lab activities designed to build your business.
- Student Massage Clinic – Public massage gaining real-life simulated clinic experience.
- To advance and promote the field of therapeutic massage through the generation of
diverse, competent and well respected professional massage practitioners.
- To promote understanding within the general public of the value of massage therapy as a highly effective healthcare modality through interaction with staff and students in Student Clinic and fieldwork.
We continually strive to develop professionals who are prepared to implement advanced
therapeutic techniques and positively impact the quality of care delivered by massage