Bodymechanics School – Our Program
Bodymechanics School of Myotherapy & Massage offers a sound massage educational opportunity to the counties we serve – including Thurston, Mason, Lewis, Pierce, Grays Harbor, Pacific, Cowlitz and Clark Counties. We offer quality programs that allow our students to be leaders in their chosen field. Our facilities are new and modern. Our prices are competitive. Most importantly, our advanced training program prepares our graduates for success. We maintain a 97% pass rate on the certification exam students must pass to become a Licensed Massage Therapist – compared to 70% nationally on the first attempt.
Our goal is to offer the Bodymechanics Experience to all who walk in our doors – or who “taste” our services in our community outreach programs. We deliver results with passion; we are on a mission to educate all. We offer a down-to-earth attitude that is results focused.
Bodymechanics School – Our Program offerings:
- Bodymechanics School of Myotherapy & Massage – Tumwater
- Bodymechanics School of Myotherapy & Massage – Vancouver
- Bodymechanics Professional Massage Clinic – Tumwater
- Bodymechanics School of Personal Training
- Bodymechanics Institute
- Bodymechanics Training Center
Our massage programs include our 700-hour day and evening program, and our 600-hour weekend program. Each class is designed to prepare students to become critical thinkers so that they are successful not just in massage – but in life. Our entire program prepares students for the MBLEx success.
The Bodymechanics Experience has become the culture in our building as all who work there offer warm greetings and hospitality to all who walk in our doors. Our wholesome family oriented business has reached thousands who seek a relaxed business that offers better client outcomes. We are non-pretentious, open to all who enter and yet professional and steadfast in our determination to offer a whole health experience.
Bodymechanics Guiding Principles
- Caring and cooperation between staff, clients and the community
- Integrated services through professional development and relationships
- Great services in all we do
- Sustainable relationships from students to graduates to community relationships
- Nurtured growth of our staff, graduates and students
- A great place to learn about the body and business development
- An active part of the communities we serve through community outreach programs
- Inspire all we touch physically, emotionally, mentally and financially
- Motivate all by being leaders and telling our collective stories
- Nimble, quick and decisive decision making to provide cutting edge programs
- Empowerment through education to develop confident graduates
- Mentorship to lead by example
Our commitment to student success continues long after graduation. Special programs such as our First Year Experience, follows graduates in their first year of practice, offering marketing tips, motivational advice, business tips, and other concepts to boost graduate success. Our proprietary Incubator Program continues to develop professional skills for our graduates.
The addition of our personal training program offers a continuity of theory and exceptional training. Many massage students continue their education after graduation and take part in our personal training programs.
If you are comparing massage schools, take a closer look at Bodymechanics School of Myotherapy & Massage to see if our teaching philosophy alongside our commitment to professional development fits your personal career goals.
Thank you for considering Bodymechanics School of Myotherapy & Massage and Personal Training –
Shari Aldrich, LMT