- This event has passed.
Vancouver: Myoskeletal Alignment Techniques
May 5, 2018 - May 6, 2018$425
In this 2-day 16 CE workshop, you’ll learn how to:
- Reduce protective muscle spasm due to joint fixation
- Treat head “righting reflexes” to relieve headaches & neck pain
- Distinguish between nerve pain & tendinopathy
- Enhance breathing & performance with rib springing techniques
- Reduce nervous system “noise” with spinal groove work
- Relieve back pain with nerve mobilization & home retraining techniques
- Discuss pain conditions, retain clients & raise your rates
Learn to assess & correct…
- Head & neck pain
- Rotator cuff, tennis elbow & carpal tunnel
- Dowager’s humps and forward head postures
- Sports Injuries & tendinopathies
- Rib fixations & breathing disorders
- Foot & ankle Injuries
- Low back protective muscle spasm sacroiliac & piriformis sciatica
Upgrade your skills, increase referrals and elevate your clients to a new state of health…the Myoskeletal Way!!!
Vancouver Hotel & Workshop Locations
Best Western Plus (hyperlink)
9420 NE Vancouver Mall Drive
Vancouver, Washington 98662
Group code: Temple Human Performance
Workshop Time: 9:00-6:00 pm (Sign in starts at 8:30 am on Friday) Please bring lotion, a pen, sheets, and a massage table. You should wear loose, comfortable clothing.
Contact: email@example.com or 865-288-4412 for more information about this workshop.
Register: Click here
Seminar Cancellation Policy: This Myoskeletal workshop will honor a 50% refund from the time of cancellation 30 days prior to the event. After 30 days, there will be NO REFUNDS granted. However, a 50% transfer credit to any future Paul Kelly Myoskeletal Alignment Workshop will be honored, for up to 1 year of original, registered workshop. The value of the original, registered workshop will be applied for transfer credit. Price of workshop is subject to change. After 1 year, there will be NO TRANSFER CREDIT applied.