- This event has passed.
Vancouver: Ethics in Marketing
September 22, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm$100
Massage Continuing Education
Bodymechanics School of Myotherapy & Massage
Ethical Marketing of your Business
As a massage therapist, we face potentially uncomfortable or inappropriate situations. Knowing how to handle yourself when faced with an uncomfortable or inappropriate situation, could save you countless hours of stress and worry as you navigate a solution.
With this workshop, Ethical Marketing of your Massage Business, our goal is to engage in conversation around potentially problematic situations and role-play solutions.
This course supplies tools for s for developing an ethical professional massage practice. At the conclusion of this course, participants should be able to:
- State four reasons that ethical marketing of your massage business is important
- Describe areas of concern with marketing.
- Understand how to market on social media
- Describe how to run promotions, contests on social media without breaking HIPAA and state rules
- Ethics of sharing client photo’s, name, and story on the internet
- Develop a personal and professional plan of action, based on your ethics
This 4-hour CE class, which meets the Washington State requirement for ethics, including roles and boundaries, takes an in-depth look at ethical business practices.