- This event has passed.
Tumwater – Phystiokinetix Training
November 12, 2022 @ 9:00 am - November 13, 2022 @ 5:00 pm$399
WHAT IS TAUGHT AT THIS WORKSHOP:
PHYSIOKINETIX MANUAL THERAPY – INTEGRATIONS AND TECHNIQUES TO TREAT THE 5 KEY LINKS
- Clinical Evidence informed techniques that are simple, fast and easily integrate into your practice
- How to use the PKT Neuro-Bands to Re-educate and build resilience.
- Treatments for common and complicated Head/Neck, Rib, back/Hip and Ankle/foot Orthopedic and Movement disorders
- Know when not to use manual therapy verses Movement Re-education for pain management
- How to implement a Movement Plan that gives you and your client a road map to success
- The latest research and developments in the fields of Manual Therapy, Exercise Science, and rehabilitative Sciences
Register by clicking this link
About the Instructor:
THP | PAUL KELLY BS | CPT | LMT | MPKT
PERSONAL VISION Paul Kelly is an NCBTMB Approved Continued Education provider and owner of The Temple Human Performance Center in Knoxville, TN. Paul has been Clinician and teacher for 3 decades and brings a wealth of knowledge from manual therapy, sports medicine, and exercise science to his upbeat, dynamic, hands-on presentations. His passion is to help educate manual therapists and health care professionals so they might tap into a greater understanding of how Exercise, Movement Science, and Manual therapy can help with longevity. He continues to stay on top of the latest research and developments in all areas related to Manual therapies, Sports Performance, Neuroscience, Nutrition, Movement, Pain Science, and Human Performance related issues.
- November 12, 2022 @ 9:00 am
- November 13, 2022 @ 5:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- Bodymechanics School of Myotherapy & Massage, Massage CE, Massage Continuing Education, Olympia Massage School, Washington Massage School