- This event has passed.
Tumwater – Manual Treatments and Kinematics of the Spine For Longevity
September 16 @ 9:00 am - September 17 @ 6:00 pm$399
16 CE Hours
Bridging manual therapy, neuroscience, and exercise science on and off the table for transference and self-efficacy. These integrated techniques create neuroplasticity as they regenerate the soft tissues and mediate pain.
• • Assess movement dysfunctions at each junction of the spine.
• • Apply joint mobilization techniques for proper centration
• • Determine central or peripheral dysfunction in the body
• • Design a progressive pain management protocol for client self care
• • Understand basic biomechanics of vertebral motion.
• • Fryatt’s Laws of spinal biomechanics
• • Basic assessment concepts and landmarks
• • Arthrokinetics of the joints and spine
• • Pathophysiology of joints of the spine
• • Dermatomes and Myotomes
Link to register: https://www.templehp.com/product/workshop-olympia-september-2023/
About the Instructor:
Paul Kelly is an NCBTMB Approved Continued Education provider and owner of The Temple Human Performance Center in Knoxville, TN. Paul has been Clinician and teacher for 3 decades and brings a wealth of knowledge from manual therapy, sports medicine, and exercise science to his upbeat, dynamic, hands-on presentations.
His passion is to help educate manual therapists and health care professionals so they might tap into a greater understanding of how Exercise, Movement Science, and Manual therapy can help with longevity. He continues to stay on top of the latest research and developments in all areas related to Manual therapies, Sports Performance, Neuroscience, Nutrition, Movement, Pain Science, and Human Performance related issues.