- This event has passed.
Tumwater – Graston Technique Level 1 Training
August 1, 2020 @ 8:00 am - August 2, 2020 @ 5:00 pm$650
Tumwater – Graston Technique M1- Basic Training
August 1 – 2, 2020
Saturday 8/1 – 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday 8/2 – 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Quality of life starts with YOU
Learn how Graston Technique® therapy is used to detect and treat soft tissue dysfunction and restore range of motion while reducing the stress on your hands. Available for professionals and students.
WHY Graston Technique®?
- More efficiently diagnose & effectively treat soft tissue dysfunction
- Faster recovery than with traditional manual therapy modalities
- Resolve chronic conditions thought to be permanent
- Multiple applications: controlled microtrauma, edema reduction, scar mobilization, desensitization and inhibition/facilitation
- Reduce the stress on your hands associated with traditional manual therapy approaches
- Hands-on lab setting provides the optimal learning experience and best prepares you to start treating right away
- Supplements your existing manual therapy knowledge and experience
- M1-Basic Training teaches how to apply GT into the full spectrum of musculoskeletal treatment approaches and the proper use of instruments
- CEU Information – Email – email@example.com
Register online at – http://www.GrastonTechnique.com