- This event has passed.
Tumwater: Ayurvedic Massage Workshop
May 20, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$285
Ayurvedic Massage Workshop (8 CE’s)
Ayurveda is an ancient medicinal practice still used today in Eastern Europe and has had a growing influence in Western Medicine. The ritual of massage is an important component to bring harmony to the body and mind. This will create a unique approach to massage and well-being that will sure to enhance your practice.
What you’ll take away from this class:
– The basics of aromatherapy, how to blend and make your own personal blend to take with (yes, I teach Aromatherapy as well, but more in depth and as a separate class)
– The history and purpose of Ayurveda
– Understand the doshas and how to discover your client’s dosha constitution to best bring balance through the massage session
– The use & benefits of different oils and using warmed oil (Abyhanga)
– Tandem Abhyanga (2 LMT’s massaging the client with warmed oil in a synchronistic flow)
– How to perform an Indian Head Massage (great for promoting yourself!)
*This class is 8 CE’s for LMT’s
$245 if paid in full by 4/21
$285 after 4/21
$50 deposit to hold your spot! (only 9 spots available!)
Items to bring will be emailed 1-2 weeks before the class.
Hosted by Lori Elisë Kroh LMT, CRM, CNC