At Bodymechanics School, we believe in the transformative power of touch. As a beacon of education and empowerment in the field of massage therapy, we are dedicated to nurturing not only the skills of our students but also their passion for making a difference in the world.
We are looking for a dynamic and dedicated Training Center Coordinator to undertake a variety of administrative and program coordination tasks. This position helps in planning and organizing a variety of programs and activities as well as carry out important operational duties working closely with different departments across 2 campuses.
To be an excellent training center coordinator, you must be organized and detail-oriented, and comfortable working with diverse teams. If you have further skills in school admissions, program development and marketing, we’d like to meet you.
The goal will be to facilitate the effective coordination of programs.
- Support planning and coordination of training programs and its activities for our growing programs
- Community outreach, forging connections and spreading awareness of our program to a wider audience
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices
- Research a variety of requirements for massage laws and report to team lead
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Ensure technology is used correctly for events
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
- Support growth and program development
- Cross training in the admissions process
Requirements and skills
- Tech savvy, proficient in MS Office and other design programs such as Canva or Adobe
- Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Reliable transportation
Flexible. This position can flex between 20-40 hours per week.
$20-$23 per hour.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to shari (at) bodymechanics-school.com.
Resume’s accepted through February 29.
No calls please