We are looking for a competent Training Program Coordinator to undertake a variety of administrative and program coordination tasks. This position helps in planning and organizing a variety of programs and activities as well as carry out important operational duties working closely with different departments.
To be an excellent program coordinator, you must be organized and detail-oriented, and comfortable working with diverse teams. If you have further skills in program development and marketing, we’d like to meet you.
The goal will be to facilitate the effective coordination of programs.
- Support planning and coordination of training programs and its activities for our growing programs
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices
- Research state requirements for massage laws and report to team lead
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Ensure technology is used correctly for events
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
- Support growth and program development
Requirements and skills
- Tech savvy, proficient in MS Office and other design programs such as Canva or Adobe
- Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to shari (at) bodymechanics-school.com.
Resume’s accepted through December 15.
No calls please