How we elevate YOUR game:
Joining Bodymechanics School comes with perks to support you in your personal and professional journey.
- Teamwork: experience what being a part of the Bodymechanics family feels like. Be inspired by staff and students alike, be encouraged and cheered on by your teammates to live a big life, and be supported in your whole life while you work with us.
- Learning + Development: this position is just the beginning. Learn new tasks, skills and goal setting to create big possibilities for your career and life. Develop within the company; be mentored and grown as a leader from the minute you’re hired.
We offer flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees + free student massages are a plus!
A Day In the Life of an Administrative Assistant Can Look Like:
- Cheer on students as they take courageous action on their dreams
- Coordinate school celebrations: such as events, graduations, first day of school
- Coordinate campus communications – phones, email, mailings
- Maintain school and clinic calendars
- Provide information to prospective clients and students
- Monitor office, classroom, cleaning supply inventories
- Provide administrative support to instructors, as necessary
- Maintain a clean working environment
The preferred candidate has a minimum of one-year practical experience serving in an administrative capacity. The candidate possesses excellent customer service and interpersonal skills. The ability to maintain confidentiality of protected information is essential.
Hours and Physical Demands
The work is fast-paced and challenging. It is also incredibly rewarding watching the students transform to new, confident massage therapists. There is frequent physical mobility throughout the campus. Work hours are flexible – we work with you to create the ideal work/life balance.
To Apply for this position –
Please submit cover letter and resume to brandon (at) bodymechanics-school (dot) com
No phone calls please.