Do you find yourself educating clients about their body? In fact, does teaching your clients about their body get you excited? Who can blame you? The body is amazing and everyone should learn how our body functions – and what happens when dysfunction happens. If teaching about our wonderful body gets you excited, then teaching the next generation of massage therapists might be your next exciting new career pathway.
We are seeking a passionate and motivated individual to assist students in reaching their career goals with this very important subject. We have morning and evening positions available.
- Provide an engaging and orderly classroom atmosphere conducive to learning.
- Follow daily lesson plans
- Utilize a variety of educational delivery methods
- Engage in the Bodymechanics School community
- Provide supervision for lab activities
- Maintain professional appearance and attitude in order to set example for students
- Administer exams and maintain an accurate grade book
- Attend staff meetings
- Understand and follow school policies and procedures
- Ensure proper utilization of tests and instructor resources by publishers.
- Monitor student grades/attendance and input on a daily basis.
- Follow OSHA and HIPAA regulations.
- Follow and enforce COVID-19 Protocols as dictated by the CDC and the Washington State DOH
- Duties as assigned
Must have at least three years of field experience in instructional discipline. Previous instructor experience preferred.
Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Massage therapy instructor training will be provided on next scheduled CE date.
What do we provide?
- Massage Therapy Instructor training (32 hours CE) FREE
- Professional development – want to create your own CE course? We can help you build it, promote it and teach it!
- $400 annually towards CE courses not sponsored by Bodymechanics School
- A community of like-minded educators who are passionate about the next generation of massage therapists
- A clear pathway towards professional development
How to Apply:
Send resume and cover letter to dawn (at) bodymechanics-school (dot) com