Continuing Education Courses
January 28, 2016
Stretching for Success (8 CE)
Instructor – Shari Aldrich, LMP
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
To Register – call (360) 350-0015
Location – Bodymechanics School – Tumwater WA
Are you wanting to add more stretching techniques into your massages? If so, join Shari Aldrich, LMP, Bodymechanics School owner, as she shares many of the successful stretches she uses every day with her clients that offer the BIGGEST successes and MOST pain relief.
This isn’t a one type of stretch does it all kind of class – we’ll be incorporating lots of thoughts and concepts, such as:
PNF, Pin and Stretch, Dynamic and Static stretching, Active Isolated Stretching and gain understanding of when to use them. You’ll learn how to stretch clients prone, supine and side-lying.
Stretches are good for client care, homework and self care for you and your body.
8 hours for $150 of Continuing Education
Effective and fast methods
Can be done with or without clothes
90% of this workshop will be hands on. We will incorporate tools from the gym to maximize understanding.
* If you are looking for space to rent, our space is available on days / times that massage class is NOT in session. Call to check the schedule and availability at (360) 350-0015, option 2.
Rental rates are:
- 1 Hour Classroom $30 – Includes tables, chairs, projector, white board
- 4 Hour Classroom $100 – As above
- 8 Hour Classroom $200 – As above
- 4 Hour Hands On Room $150 – Includes access to classroom and hands-on room: massage tables, massage stools and above classroom items
- 8 Hour Hands On Room $250 – As Above plus refrigerator for attendee food, filtered water, coffee pot (provide your own coffee and condiments)
- 16 Hour Hands On Room $475 – As Above
Let us know if you’re going to need paper plates, napkins, coffee cups, etc.
Contract required to rent the space. 50% deposit required for the space. Cancellation required 30 days in advance to get a full-refund of your deposit.