The first step towards your Massage Therapy career is the application process to Bodymechanics School of Myotherapy & Massage. Learn about the requirements, tuition and fees, and application process below.
Class sizes are very limited to enhance the learning process. Apply today!
Process and Requirements
Bodymechanics School selects students who are good problem solvers with a drive to help people feel better. A passion for science helps, but shouldn’t stop you from enrolling. There are no specific post-secondary requirements for application to the BSMM program. Keep in mind, class sizes are small and the highly competitive application process includes a pre-enrollment questionnaire, a personal interview and attendance at an introductory massage workshop. Individuals with a passion to help others, learning about the body, and an entrepreneurial spirit will be most successful in this program.
Full Requirements for the BSMM Program
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- At least 18 years of age
- Personal interview with the Shari or her designee
- Complete application for admission
- Attend one of our Introduction to Massage Workshops
- Submit Non-Refundable Application Fee of $100
- Receive and read current catalog
- Complete Enrollment Agreement